Four Seasons Film Festival are looking to recruit a small team of volunteers to help over our festival weekend at Cadogan Hall in central London on Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th February; and during our festival awards evening on Monday 5th February 2018.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of London's newest and most vibrant film festival!
Before making an application, please review the criteria below:
- Volunteers must be available between 9am and 11pm on Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th February 2018
- Volunteers must be available between 6pm and 10:30pm on Monday 5th February
- Accommodation and travel expenses are not covered
- Volunteer positions are available for general volunteer applicants and technical volunteer applicants
Volunteers will receive:
- Festival access to our feature films, short films, art, music and photography exhibitions
- Access to our awards ceremony
- Four Seasons Film Festival exclusive volunteer t-shirt
Previous volunteer experience and references will be viewed favourably. For all technical applications, please include specific details of your technical experience.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter, outlining why you think you would make a great volunteer and let us know your favourite film and why. All applications must be submitted by Friday 12th January at the latest. Successful applicants will be notified by Friday 19th January.
Click here to make your application.